... Winter Storm Watch in effect from Wednesday morning through
The National Weather Service in Louisville has issued a Winter
Storm Watch... which is in effect from Wednesday morning through
* Timing: rain changing to snow Wednesday morning. Snow continuing
through Wednesday night or early Thursday morning.
* Main impact: significant snow accumulations possible. This would
result in major travel disruptions Wednesday and Wednesday night
* other impacts: snow rates may be intense... resulting in rapid
accumulations and reduced visibility.
Significant winter precipitation may develop... but the exact
timing... location... and intensity are yet undetermined. Stay
tuned for updates.
... Flood Watch in effect from Tuesday evening through Wednesday
The National Weather Service in Louisville has issued a
* Flood Watch for all of central Kentucky.
* From Tuesday evening through Wednesday afternoon
* heavy rainfall of an inch and a half to more than 2 inches... on
soils saturated from recent snow melt.
* Flooding of low-lying and poorly drained areas is likely. Minor
flooding on small creeks and streams.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
... Snow reports for Louisville County Warning Area climate sites...
Location snowfall since total snow
midnight on ground
through 1 PM at 1 PM
Lexington (official) 0.0 1
Louisville international (official) 0.0 T
Louisville NWS office 0.0 T
Fort Knox 0.0 T
Bowling Green (official) 0.0 T